The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 14 made on Saturday September 18, 2004 at 14:52
jabone
Long Time Member
July 2004
Don I sent an email to the trbeta email address but have not heard from them. I am really getting frustrate with the doubling of my codes sent, not just with tivo but my channel numbers on the tv. i used a pronto 2000 to test my ccf, and did not have the doubling issue. Please help. i love totalRemote but i need a trick to keep it from sending double or triple signals. I tried all the ways to enter the learned codes suggested above. I know the codes are ok because they work on the pronto. I really do not want to have to buy a color pronto. Also, i have heard nothing about buying the extender by itself. I paid 20. for the program itself and would be glad to pay the difference to get the extender. Thanks very much for your help. i have been working every day since my last post to get the codes to work. I also tried to convince my brother to use his pda and total remote. he does not work with computers and if he get total remote it will have to work. he will not want to play with it. i will do all his programming.

Hosting Services by ipHouse