The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 6 made on Wednesday September 29, 2004 at 13:50
tjdmobile
Long Time Member
September 2004
Why would you return it? Their website does not report yours as a compatible model. That's why the demo is available. Have you been able to get the IRDA port to work? Just for reference, you only paid an extra 5 bucks to get the IR adaptor over registering online...therefor, if it didn't work with IRDA in the first place, then you shouldn't have purchased it. The audio adaptor is a bit "over hyped" on their website and documentation, but it works as advertised on the 3635.

So far, the audio adaptor only works in my Ipaq 3635. The ONLY reason I ordered it was because that was the model they actually used to produce this software. I have registered and paid for 4 different remote softwares. I don't use them all. Sometimes you have to take a chance. $24 plus shipping was pretty cheap to begin with. I didn't even get my All-4-one for that.

If you call them on the phone, you will get somebody. That's how I get support with products, and that way I don't have to wait days for a reply, simply to save a few bucks in toll calls.

TJD
Pronto TSU3000 with RF Powermid repeater, PDA remote user

Hosting Services by ipHouse