Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Tuesday October 26, 2004 at 08:13
tanguy75
Long Time Member
August 2004
Hello,
I use the last version of Total Remote (beta 677 I think) in native mode with an Asus pocket PC.

I 've got a REAL problem that may stop me using the product :-( or at least wait until the release of version 3 that will perhaps fix the problem.

The problem concernes the control of the volume of an amplifier (Yamaha rxv 630).
The command was learned by total remote without any problem, but when I use it, volume increases or decreases only by 0.5 dB steps and I have to click hundreeds of time on the button to get the expected volume. (I control volume with "hardware buttons" with associated actions Vol+/Vol -, but it's exactly the same if I click on the screen).

I do not understand why the signal is not sent in a repetitive way as long as the button is pressed down, like the original remote control do, and just like other (hardware) universal remote controls do too (which I use too without any problem).

Thank you for your help and assistance.

Don, May I suggest one options ? ( for V3 :-)

- There should be an "auto-repeat" mode like there is for keyboards of computers (delay and speed)

Hosting Services by ipHouse