The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Tuesday December 3, 2002 at 23:56
pawn
Long Time Member
August 2002
Since nobody else seems interested in doing it, I have created a styles database for Omniremote Pro that emulates Daniel Tonks colour Pront Pro setup. here ya go:

[Link: hanneng.com]

It turned out pretty damned good. It'd a colour setup, but it also looks decent on a PalmIIxe. It's not a complete port of Daniel's graphics, due to limitations of either the Palm hardware or the Omniremote software, I had to cut way back on the number of images (there's still about 75).

Screenshots:

All graphics were shamelessly ripped from Daniels CCF file, scaled down for a 160x160 display and compiled using the instruction in the "HowToCreateStyles.txt" file included with Omniremote. Thank Daniel and maybe read his license and donation info.

Personally, I find it mind boggling that I did in a day what the authors of Omniremote haven't bothered to do since the software's inception. I can think of nothing that would sell their software faster than some decent graphics.

It's pre-setup with the following:

Toshiba TN55x81 HDTV
Hughes E45 dss receiver (except power switch)
Sanyo VH9429 VCR
JVC RX6100V receiver/amplifier

The other devices have IR codes ripped from numerous devices, since they operate my DVD player, Winamp, etc., on my computer using an IRman (i.e., the code will certainly be useless for all equipment, except for above).

You're welcome, do whatever you want with it. Sorry about the attitude, but I find the apathy in the Palm remote control community distasteful.

This message was edited by pawn on 12/04/02 10:22.00.

Hosting Services by ipHouse