The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Saturday October 9, 2004 at 19:44
flipper2000
Lurking Member
October 2004
I just got the trial of total remote and pretty positive I will be buying it. Very cool. I have a few questions (some to Don others general).

1. Do you ever plan on making an editor for the skins and or offering more skins in the future?
2. Have you considered making skins via xsl or something instead of a single graphics file so that you could create customized elements and then put them together differently instead of a single big file regardless of the change?
3. Does anybody have any idea where I might find a ccf or total remote configuration file for use with a sony STR-DE825 or at least one that would contain the basic functions required to operate that reciever? I think the "remote commander" that it used was used with other models. I don't have the remote with me and requires a trip across the state to get it so....
4. Can ccf files be incorprated into the macros within the standard skins (I am guessing no here) or is there any potential of that happening in the future?
5. Is there anywhere that people share their custom skins for total remote?
6. Is it possible and how to have a press and hold for a button? It gets a bit annoying to hit volume up 10 times or more etc...

Thanks in advance,

Jason

Hosting Services by ipHouse