Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 8 made on Wednesday April 28, 2004 at 16:52
Wilhelm
Founding Member
November 2001
Hi guys,

I really can't understand what the fuss is with Total Remote. You know I often complained about PDAWin's lack of being able to repeat screen buttons. But Total Remote? Really I don't think that this program can even remotely compete with PDAWin.
I tested the latest version yesterday because everyone is so exited about it and was really disappointed. Well, you can press and hold a screen-button, but the IR-codes are simply not reproduced properly.
First I tested it with my original CCF that I am using for 2 years now with PDAWin. Totalremote worked with it, but didn't repeat properly.
Well then I assumed it might be unfair to test with a code sampled by another program. So I learned the codes again with Total Remote. To my surprise it was not even able to reproduce a single code learned from my Yamaha AX1.
And one other thing: What is that to load the ccf every time manually after you start the program? Who can use something like that?
So I stick to my PDAWin (again) it's far from perfect but it still is the best we've got. :-(

Disappointed greetings

Wilhelm

Hosting Services by ipHouse