Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3 made on Wednesday April 21, 2004 at 07:42
npaisnel
Founding Member
March 2002
Stricko

You should not have to wait too long hopefully, as Don Stratton is working on this. I have suggested to Don that to keep extra screen buttons to a minimum and still retain this functionality to use the buttons that already exist in the TR system area at the top of the screen.

What I suggested is that the tabs across the top labelled Home, Device and Macros, keep the same function with the down pointing arrow, (moving between devices)but the left/right arrows either side of the text line take the function of moving between panels. This would then be the same as in PDAwin or in a un modified Pronto ccf with the two outermost hard buttons navigating the panels

If the system area at the top could also be changed to mimic the Pronto Pro that would be even better, but that would require finding a space for the panel buttons again.

Sandman..

I have only used a Pronto Pro, so a straight b/w Pronto may be different, but On a PPro the two outer buttons along the bottom of the screen were enabled by default to move between panels of any device. They only lost this ability if you assigned them to other functions/commands in the property section of the device or system properties on the Home section

so on a Pronto Pro the panel navigation IS via hard buttons, unless you specify otherwise in the ccf

Neil

This message was edited by npaisnel on 04/21/04 07:58.

Hosting Services by ipHouse