Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Friday October 14, 2005 at 13:15
Mr Twister
Long Time Member
September 2004
Hello guys,

NoviiRemote Deluxe is new remote control for ppc/wm handhelds. I hope my short review might be useful for you.

I''ve always been flustered by the fact that I have at the very least a two remote requirement in each room of the house I have a TV. Whether it''s the universal remote that came with my dish/cable not supporting all the functions of my TV or the universal remote I bought not supporting all the features on either the cable or tv -- there always seems to be a need for another remote to get everything done. NoviiRemote Deluxe changed all that. Immediately after installing it on my PDA I found a codebase for most of my devices that, already just out of the box, supported more functions than my remotes. Even better, though, I found custom-programming it was an absolute breeze, if not pleasure. I''ve since "built" my remote setups from the ground up, optimized for my own television operating needs. While one might argue there should be custom button sets and/or backgrounds, that''s only minor cosmetic matter. The only real complaint I have is that I''ve found I enjoy tweaking my remote setups more than actually watching the television programming!

Hosting Services by ipHouse