Would let you know that a new version of RemoteControl II has released.
New features RemoteControl II, v2.00
- Support for Windows Mobile 5 devices added.
- IR support for MDA II, XDA II, VPA, Qtek 2020, HTC Himalaya and similar devices added.
- Support for 320x240 and 640x480 landscape mode (90° & 270° display rotation) added:
- Support for transparent bitmap- buttons added:
- Huge speed improvements for large background bitmaps.
- Reduced memory usage.
- The keyboard and start menu is now accessable in the IR database editor.
- The background of text labels are now transparent.
- Enhanced settings dialogs added.
- Editor: Bitmap preview added.
- Editor: Floating edit- windows added.
- Editor: Copy & paste bugfix.
- New button funktion: "Show panels list" for creating a popup menue with all available panels:
- Project import and export function (imports/exports all project files from/into a ZIP archive) added.
- New Context menu option to switch between panels in edit mode.
- Comport description in IR Port selection added.
- The Z- position (depth) of text- labels is now adjustable.
- RC II doesn't freeze anymore on non StrongARM or XScale devices.
- Bugfix: The assign- button in the "Assign Device Keys"- dialog doesn't work on HPC's.
- Bugfix: IR- Codes with a very short sequence length (<5) wasn't sent.
- Bugfix: Switching between VGA high- and low- resolution mode works always now.
- Windows Mobile 5 Bugfix: "IrDA- port COMx: doesn't exist or is in use!"- error fixed.
- Windows Mobile 5 Bugfix: "Screen rotation is not supported by this device"- error fixed.
- Tons of other bugfixes.
Last edited by T-K
on April 15, 2006 10:07.