Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 10 made on Wednesday July 12, 2000 at 22:14
Taft
Historic Forum Post
I just got a demo T2 from RTI(Dave) to see how cool it is.(I work for a Custom A/V company)
I got the demo RF unit that Daniel used in his review it works great in my theater and anywhere in the basement and most of the first floor but it is not a whole house remote..
This remote(so far) has answered every question in my book......SIMPLE..YES(operation and setup)COOL..YES,YES
RETAIL VALUE...EXCELLENT BANG FOR BUCK...BEST BY FAR
I sell the RC5000 and the Pronto and the AV2000 but those remotes are in a different league(the minors and the T2 is the enrty level for the Majors)
I sell the Niles Intellicontrol(nice unit).BUT,BUT,,,
What if someone has 2 tv's a projector,cd,dvd,dss,2,vcrs,ld,dss music,tuner,cable box,aspect ratio toggle button,front door camera,back door camera,audio feed from main house music system..........
I know alot of people who want it all and have it all and can't run any of it.........
The niles(how many buttons are on it and what do they say??????????
The T2 RF..YES Touchscreen...Yes handle running 25 components...Yes IR for that bar tv in the back of the theater by the pool table.......YES
HARD BUTTONS......YES 0-9 KEYS......YES
NOW THAT I HAVE GIVEN MY 2 CENTS WORTH I WILL LOOK AT IT AS HARD AS I CAN TO SEE WHAT(IF ANY THING) I CAN FIND WRONG WITH IT.............................
SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS IT JUST MAKES ME FEEL LIKE I AM SHOUTING...................................
THANK YOU RTI
P.S. I DO NOT WORK FOR RTI

Hosting Services by ipHouse