The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Wednesday August 30, 2000 at 12:16
Will Cunningham
Historic Forum Post
Hi Guys,

I just got my T2 in the mail. My initial impressions are pretty good. I thought the box was well organized and that the manual looked nice. It is spiral bound which will make checking it out much nicer.

The Remote itself is much bigger than I envisioned, I expected something narrower and not quite as long. I do like it though. I have pretty big hands so using a big remote is no problem for me. I could use the Pronto 1 handed with little effort.

Like everyone said, the build quality is really good, I don't feel like I was ripped off in that department at all. I don't plan to test it out, but I think this sucker could handle being dropped. :)

I am not sure yet how I like the ergonomics of the remote yet. I have definately held remotes that fit more comfortably in your hand, but I have seen it much worse too. It is hard to judge without actually using the remote. I am going to hold off making up my mind on that one till I get to try it out for a while.

I am dying to try it out which is why I am kind of bummed out that the batteries did not ship charged. My new cell phone came with the batteries pre-charged so I know that some battery types can. It is killing me that they want us to charge the battery for 12 hours befor using it. :)

I will write up a mini-review after I get some time to test out the remote.

Will

Hosting Services by ipHouse