The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 5 made on Thursday November 16, 2000 at 08:16
John
Historic Forum Post
Bill,
Thanks for the RTI plug. Yes Bill things do seem to be falling out of the sky around us all the time and the weather is wonderful;). We have a couple of the (much longer) RF antennas and have installed them. I appreciate too the expedient support Mitch offers. He is truly a genuine help. My concerns are still based on the production run I mentioned in my earlier thread. Do you have any records pertaining to the bad units you have received back? I presume you are a retailer and not a integrator by the sales mention I have seen on other threads here. If you have any info on the bad RF units it would be helpful. The latest IRF-6 we had go bad (second one on this job) had a prod # 020-005148. We replaced it with 020-005645. So it seem according to our records, that the 020-005100 production run was plauged with problems. I'm sure Bill, you can appreciate the fact that I do not want to arbitrarily return product to RTI for replacement as those units might be reshipped to another unwitting end user in error. I have a vested intrest in this products success as we have several large scale projects in the works with T-2's in the spec.

Thanks

John

Hosting Services by ipHouse