The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3 made on Saturday October 27, 2001 at 15:45
duke-one
Founding Member
October 2001
I have had my T2 for about two weeks now and am making slow but reasonable progress with the programing. My system is fairly complex, my Meridian equipment has many remote functions that I have put on seperate pages for ease of use. My house is small and so far problems I thought were related to rf reception were in fact program issues (one little hint: put a mirror to reflect the red light on the IRQ6 so you can see if the signal is getting through). Another thing that has thrown a wrench in my programing is the number of "repeats" and when to sustain the signal or not. I now think that learning commands can introduce extra "repeats" that will cause no response or a repeated response (a change of four or five channels at a push of the button). This can eat up a lot of time as you have to make the change, download it and try it. On your last issue I hope the small database is due to fewer problems with the unit. I had two ProntoPro 6000 frezze up on me and my dealer took all the P.P. stuff back in exchange for the T2. It is much easier to setup and program and I'll stick with it.
KDM
!!Stand for America!!
Support Western Civilization

Hosting Services by ipHouse