Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 10 made on Tuesday February 11, 2003 at 23:30
sfmd
Lurking Member
January 2003
Arfexpert,

I see in your profile that you describe yourself as an "expert", perhaps you might want to go back and review my posts and offer your "expert" opinion as to what the cause of my problem might be. Really ad holmium naming calling degenerates all in your profession, but often times is just a reflection of the strength of your knowledge. Too many people today refuse to reason and take the path of least resistance or in your case, well I won’t go there. Again, perhaps you can verify the "unknown" descriptive tag on the t2 strda90esg waveform or offer your thoughts on why my learned "mute" button command has IR frequency of 461.1. Then again that would require some real expert knowledge. Name calling is easy you jackass, and I sheepishly might admit does feeeeel gooood. So please, before you call me a crank or to use your own word "smartass", you might want to consider your own credentials as a quote unquote expert.

Although I will admit that last time I acted on an expert’s opinion from this forum its cost me $600 and all I have to show for it is one very expensive "rat" hole….baaaah

Hosting Services by ipHouse