Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 10 made on Wednesday October 22, 2003 at 01:03
RTI Installer
March 2002
So go sell prontos and MX 800's like the problem solver Suggests. If you hate RTI so much, why even bother with this forum, there are substantially more people here that are happy with their remote than not. Why rain on their fun, all they want is to find some good codes, tips and tricks to use with their remote. They don’t want to be told their remote is bad when it is working just fine for them.

Further I live on the west coast, RTI is on the east coast. If I worked for them it would be a rather nasty commute.

And Another Thing, I rather doubt that the FCC would care either way as I am not upping the output of the remote but rather fixing an error with the transmitting antenna so that it works with fewer internal errors. I am not advertising the modification nor am I selling it out right. I only modify my own customer’s remotes when necessary.

Oh and, If you have read all of my posts you would already know that I have never posted any information on how to modify the remote its self, only the IRF-6. By the way, the engineers have integrated some of my stuff into the new product line.

Ok does anyone have anything good to say, or are we going to continue down the hate RTI path.
Never Ignore the Obvious -- H. David Gray

Hosting Services by ipHouse