The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 7 made on Monday April 5, 2004 at 03:10
RTI Installer
March 2002

I am a him also.

I personally am not very fond of, prontos, home theater master or harmony remotes, so I do not offer them to my customers. I have stayed with RTI because there really is not anything else out there in this price range that can truly be tailored to fit the needs of the customers I work with. Sure they have been problematic in the past, and I would rather not have to deal with modifying them, but it’s a small price to pay for the end result.

“I always thought you were a little strange”

“spamming your fellow installers.”

“All you talk about is RTI's...get a life dude.”

So what is your definition of a personal attack?

Further, since I have 2 year old twins, and a disable wife to take care of not to mention running a full time business, I can only answer as many questions as I have the time to do so. I do not see it as any type of competition. I am doing what I do to help those who want help, I am not forcing (spamming) anything down anyone’s neck. People ask and I answer. I receive a great many emails by people who want an IR code, or help using the program manager, or info on the new Sonance stuff, I do my best to provide for those needs, I don’t ask for anything and as I have stated before, I am operating the mod instructions program at a loss. I am just here trying to help people and you come in here spiting fire and smoke, the high school bully looking for a place to hang his shingle. You could have just said gee RTI Installer, why are you charging people for the instructions?

Get over it, move on, life is short, sell and install what you want and I will do the same.

David

Never Ignore the Obvious -- H. David Gray

Hosting Services by ipHouse