Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 13 made on Monday August 23, 2004 at 01:35
RTI Installer
March 2002
The Sonance remotes are kind of in limbo right now; so don’t count on any being available before the end of the year.

T2+ remotes are now shipping in ever increasing numbers.

Reiterating, and expanding of past statements I have made, the new T2+ will be (in my opinion) at least 75% more reliable than the T2. Further, since these remotes are now being mass-produced on Hi Precision machines, lack of availability will forever be a thing of the past.

Further still, RTI will be releasing more interface options, other than those listed on their site, before the end of the year. The need for consumers to have an IR-PRO to capture their own codes is not really that big a deal since the T2+ still uses the same IR library that I offer as a free download. You will still be able to use the Sonance library manager to convert pronto hex and all of the usual stuff, so the only time IR capture would be an issue, is if you have a really obscure piece of gear, that is no where to be found on remote central.

If you still have a T2 that you are going to keep around, you can still use that to learn codes as well.
Never Ignore the Obvious -- H. David Gray

Hosting Services by ipHouse