Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Tuesday July 10, 2007 at 16:32
Magilus
Long Time Member
May 2007
Hi, I posted once before about the best way about how to power on/off
and I learned about flags. They work great and now the way I program
is with only one power off button(smart programing I guess). Thanks. But now I have a request and a question.
The request is that I need pioneer elite DVD discrete codes for the newer players like the BDP-HD1 blue ray or any of the newer
models. The question is that when I went to pioneers web site they have ir codes but how do you
get that format into the rti controllers? Oh I did find an older set of elite discrete codes on remote central too, but they did not work for me
and I couldn't find them in the master list either (I think) and most of the players we deal with seem to be the elites. Any help will be appreciated since discrete is
more reliable than using flags.

Oh geez now that I remember here is something else-

Say you have a projector at the back of the room and are using an rp1 but can not run a flasher from the front of the room
to the projector. I know that the controller can send out both rf and ir or a second rp1 could be installed behind the projector,
but are there any better solutions? I know there is a wireless device that could be plugged into the rp1 and the receiver part
attached to the projector, but could it be programmed to come out of the rti remote rf then through the rp1 into this device then from
the device a reliable wireless transmission to its receiver part on the projector? So I guess in a smaller room ir would be ok, but
it kinda defeats the purpose of the rp1. I was assuming this, but can you programme two rp1's in one controller? Again if anyone has run into
anything relating to this and has any good ideas they would be appreciated.

Hosting Services by ipHouse