Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Tuesday July 10, 2007 at 05:46
Springs
May 2002
Ok guys,

This is the question... and my opinion.

Why the F did they keep the exact buttons from URC? Favorites on the right and next page on the left.

People tend to think 1-2-3-4 going from left to right

Not that I matter at all, but I think this was a major oversite on the part of RTI not to just use the LEFT and RIGHT ARROWS like the rest of the remotes.

This has always been a sticking point for me with the T2+ in that it is not like any other remote from RTI, aside from the T2. That its the only device that edits like groups rather then pages...

Also the favorites button. What good is that button? Its useful for one source. Your Cable/DSS. Thats it. If your in DVD mode and hit favorites you are in a useless screen.

NOW HERE IS THE REAL MESS UP!!! Lets say you have Cable and Sat. Lets make it worse... 2 cable boxes. 2 DSS units anyone see where I am going here. Favorites is for one device only... no favs for DSS2 or Cable2???

RTI, if you guys are listening... DUMP the Favorites button and just give us the left and right arrows. It would be much more useful.

Anyone agree/disagree???

When I last talked with RTI I was told they were thinking about whether to keep the Favorites button. Maybe we can get them to change it to something useful???

Please post your opinions...

Last edited by Springs on July 10, 2007 07:21.

Hosting Services by ipHouse