Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Friday July 20, 2007 at 08:08
vbova27
July 2006
Guys, I had a problem with an install last night and was wondering if anyone had the same results and what caused it -

The first problem happened when I noticed there were some bad IR codes for the client's DVD/VCR Combo. I quickly learned them off the actual remote into the library, and for some reason, my response from my IR pro was kind of lousy. I never get errors when llearning, yet one of the codes had errored and eventually learned, and the reset seemed to have learned in very quickly. It was not right. After I had placed the codes on the remo ote and synched, whenever I pressed one of these codes ALL of the IR emitters held a steady red, the high out went on the RP-6 and it would not accept any more commands. I had to reboot the T3, but whenever I pressed these codes, same thing. I re-learned the codes back in a second time , it went smoother and the poroblem went away. Anyone know what caused this strange thing to happen?

Another problem I am having is that for some reason all the emitters hold a steady red sometimes. Is this an interference issue? The RP-6 is in an equipment closet along with the RM-433 which is distnanced as much as possible. (this is a theater room).

When I left last night everyhting seemed to be working good - I just want to figure out why these things were happening in case they do occur again.

Thanks

Hosting Services by ipHouse