The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Saturday September 22, 2007 at 13:51
cheesehead22
Long Time Member
May 2007
I know that this is a Rti forum but everyone here seems smarter, so I am going to ask it here also.

I have two Samsung Dvd players model # Hd860. One is upstairs ran off a Rti T2-c and the other is down stairs ran off a Pronto TSU7000. The one upstairs runs perfectly, all the codes work. I have that one going threw a Rp-6 processor. The one downstairs, however, has a problem. The pronto runs threw a Rf extender(forgot the model number but it is the older one by pronto). All of the codes work with the exception of the Fast Forward and rewind. They work out of the remote, ir, and very rarely work out of the emitter. Maybe once out of 20 tries. Here are the things that I have tried.

Set up a rf transmitter for just the dvd player. Just so that it was close, about 10 feet.

Also tried the same setup without the emitter just blasting the ir.

I have relearned the code several times and have also copied and paste the working code from the Rti database into the pronto file.

I am now out of ideas.

Anyone have any ideas as to what to do.

The dvd player is in a cabinet that is made of wood under the tv about 10 feet away from the couch.
Don't read my answer. Someone else will go into great detail as to why I am wrong rather than answer the original question...

Hosting Services by ipHouse