Original thread:
Post 15 made on Thursday December 20, 2007 at 02:39
Jim SFL
Long Time Member
December 2007
For some reason, despite your "CURIOUS IF IT WORKS," as
I read it I thought you had actually implemented this
on an XP8.

Not sure what part of "Curious if it works" you didn't understand. The strong 'can' come from Netstreams tech support and application notes. However, my humble experiance taught me these are not always accurate - just last month tried to use two Panorama matrix switches mirroring eachother - the application notes failed to mention they have no internal RS232 generator and I would need a third party one to make it work.

I'm really sorry that you have issues when things don't go your way, but I thought this was a 'friendly' forum for guys to help eachother out with ideas of what might work. If this is not the case, I will make sure in the future to only listen to suggestions made by you as you are clearly the almighty since you were came up with the correct solution to this problem...oh wait that wasn't you.

I may be new to this forum, but may I suggest that you read the whole post in the future as Here I gave THREE options...the first labeled 'the right way' - taken again right from netstreams tech support and application notes.
Uh Oh.

Hosting Services by ipHouse