The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Sunday February 17, 2008 at 00:41
cheesehead22
Long Time Member
May 2007
I have had a T2-C with a Rp6 in my loft for 7 months. I got an additional T2C and rp6 for my family room at Christmas.

Sence then, my loft remote died(lcd)and I sent it back. In the meantime, my familyroom also died.

The loft remote took 5 weeks to get back because RTI forgot about it(there words,not mine). I put a loaner in the family room so that I can control something. The loft remote came back and it worked for almost 4 hours and then,died.

I am scared to use my own remotes anymore for fear that they will die and I will have to use regular remotes until RTI gets there head out of there asses.

This bulletproof product is becoming a joke. That on top of thepathetic lies about when the "Miricle Processor xp8 would come out". i have lost all faith in this company. Unfortunatly I am stuck with the 2 setups in my house and have to hope they stay working for awile.

By the way just so that you dont think I am blowing smoke out of my bum, my company is the largest seller of RTI in Las Vegas. I have personaly programed over 60 of the t2-c in the last year plus many of the other product line. The t2c is just the best seller.
Don't read my answer. Someone else will go into great detail as to why I am wrong rather than answer the original question...

Hosting Services by ipHouse