The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 7 made on Wednesday March 5, 2008 at 23:07
Glackowitz
RC Moderator
May 2002
The Anthem is a line I would avoid, the video upconversion is not good on HDMI, we kept losing the DVD and Sat video...Via HDMI, switch from DVD to Sat and BAM...video gone, reset the anthem and all was good until you switched back to DVD and BAM video gona again
The surround modes didnt work, so we just set them up to default to soething on each source. Im gladd we didnt sell this thing.

It runs very very very hot too..so did the Denon DVD-5910CI player...almost couldnt touch it

over all I wasnt impressed with it...my opinion

The 232 strings worked except the surrond modes...couldt figure them out

Over all I think we will be replacing the rest of the MX-3000's in the house now, We installed a T2C, RP-6 setup in the theater. made it so easy to use, The MX3000 system was bad...power toggle codes used on the sat, dvd, preamp and TV no global power on and off, was programmed poorly, but we dont sell that stuff anymore so wasnt interested in reprogramming, and client didnt care for them so much either
There's no worse feeling than that millisecond you're sure you are going to die after leaning your chair back a little too far.

Hosting Services by ipHouse