The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 10 made on Thursday April 10, 2008 at 21:22
salvonick
Long Time Member
July 2007
I had this problem also. I found that there is two way to fix this. One is when intergration designer is open, click on options selection, then open "RTI" folder it will let you then select the "bitmap libraries". It should be under intergration designer but if it is missing in your library it is under "theater touch designer" just scroll down a little and there it will be. open that folder and select "Bitmap Libraries" there. Be sure to select the file with the + next to it to get them all. then close the dialog box. then they will be mapped to intergration designer.

The other way is to open "My Computer" Open drive "C" then open "Program Files" the select "RTI". Then you will see "intergration designer folder" and "theater touch designer folder". Open theater touch designer folder and there you will see the folder "Bitmap Libraries" open it and copy the individual files. Once copied then just go back to intergration designer by selecting the back arrow, open the Bitmap library in intergration designer and paste them in. When done close the folder. Then open intergration designer and there they are.

Hosting Services by ipHouse