Your Universal Remote Control Center
RTI Control Systems Forum - View Post
Up level
Up level
The following page was printed from


Original thread:
Post 4 made on Monday May 26, 2008 at 11:46
RC Moderator
May 2002
you could use a female to female gender changer

We usually make our own 232 cables with DB9 to RJ45 adaptors, This allows us to put either male of female on the device

Although if its only a few feet we will use a gender changer and a 232 cable
The letters T and G are very close to each other on a keyboard. This recently became all too apparent to me and consequently I will never be ending a work email with the phrase "Regards" again.

Hosting Services by ipHouse