The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3 made on Saturday November 22, 2008 at 13:24
Strype
Advanced Member
October 2008
same thing happened to me this week, on a small job, with a T2-C, RP6 and a RK3.
They bought them off ebay and the ebay seller supplied them with RTI's dealer password so they could get the software themselves.
We dropped the job, refused to be involved and refunded their deposit.

We also go screwed on a very large Crestron Job where the client bought 1/3 of the Crestron products right off our proposal from a "friend" he has .... turns out it was ebay. For that job we had to charge him a consulting fee, to continue, to recoup our losses.

I've seen ebay sellers in the last few months selling RTI and Crestron products as either brand New without the box or as unused demo models "only opened to take this pic" to get around the rules.

I believe it would help if RTI had a forum on their site where we could sell dealer to dealer.

Or maybe they need to individualize the passwords and we then would have to get them through our distributors.
Peace - It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.

Hosting Services by ipHouse