Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 9 made on Tuesday September 2, 2008 at 11:39
Elmbrook
Long Time Member
February 2007
cpchillin,
No the T2 and T2+ are not the "same". But from a customers point of view, the visible improvement is not worth the money. Customers refer what they are familiar with.
A T2+ is o bug improvement over a T2. Now a T2-C is a big improvement over a T2. This is something a customer would pay for.... Because they can see it.

gwilly,l
As for "drapes catching on fire", that statement is way over the top. I understand your point and as a pro installer myself I want to be productive but their is a balance between what a customer wants, cost and productivity.
Some customers just won't pay to upgrade. Sure if I can sell a new remote to a customer who has a functional T2, I would. But this is not normally the case. Especially when the T2 is only four years old and they remember the original $1000.00 - $1700.00 custom programming bill that came with it.
So I got creative, I am also an electrical engineer and checked the Charger specifications. I am not some DIY. I did my homework and the math. My fix will last and it is safe. I'll send you a picture if you like.

Got my remote almost finished.
As far as my code search goes, For not all I need are the codes for the Onkyo TX-SR575. Can you help ?

RTI has agreed to sell me three T2-C at a very reduced price which solves my t2 problem. Now I just have to learn the T2-C Programming......
Oh joy
thanks.
Email me

Hosting Services by ipHouse