Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 10 made on Wednesday September 13, 2000 at 11:53
Cy
Historic Forum Post
But will we be able to input our own graphics like the pronto, or will we only be able to move buttons around and change names and such? Also will we be able to use discrete codes? Will the software have an emulator function like the pronto? Will we be able to have another person's setup and our own side by side so we can import part of thier's into our own? Or will there be a gallery function like the pronto? Also how much of the 4mb is available for us to use after the software is onboard? The reason I'm asking so many questions is that you only seem to give the information requested but nother more. What we all really want to know is how the mx-1000 will match up against the Pronto for custom programming. If it is close I'll wait for the mx-1000 just for the joystick and extra memory (if there is more than the pronto 2mb version) if not I'll get the pronto 2mb version as will alot of others here who are sick of the wait and the treatment we have received (being left in the dark) by your company. If we get snotty or rude we are sorry but we are trying to be patient.

Hosting Services by ipHouse