The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 21 made on Saturday October 14, 2000 at 15:20
Bill E
Historic Forum Post
Bill T

Since you are interested it would have been real nice if you would have taken the time to check out my story before publicly questioning my truthfulness. The one thing I never do is lie to people, making a sale isn’t worth stooping that low for. The name of the representative I spoke to at Universal Remote was Mike, you don’t have to take my word for it, please call him (914) 835-4484 and verify I spoke with him on 10/13. I also had listed the name of RTI's marketing guy that I deal with, Dave Palmer, please call him also I have his private number but he did not give me permission to put it on the Internet, so you will have to get him through their main number 612-253-3100. Please report back to the Remote Central audience what you have learned.

I don't fault you for paying $649 for your T2 if you pay a premium for your equipment you deserve great support, not that I don't help my customers also. Have you ever heard anything negative on this site about my company or my level of service? You wont, because I work very hard to please my customers, I have a business to build and a family to feed, and this is what I do for my living. Actually I wish there were more customers like you, this thread started out with me offering MX1000’s at a fair price, but well under list. What is the very next thread, me getting blasted for my price being way above that of a site that has 3 models of Universal Remotes as their entire product line. I wish I could sell MX1000’s and T2’s at full retail and maybe if I had a monopoly on this site like the other guys I could, but I cant, so I try to attract people by offering fair prices and honest service. I am counting in the long run that that will be enough, but who knows in this cutthroat Internet world.

When I was blasted by Q4100 he said that using my URL as a reference on my signature would be OK. If you are reading these threads especially the RTI and X10 you can see I have been offering helpful advice to people and only signing my name the way I normally do in every correspondence that I send to anyone. I gave my word that that is what I would do in the future, and I am one of those people that believe that your word is the most valuable thing you have to offer.

Please take the time to verify what I have been saying is true, and report back. I have nothing to hide and everything to loose by getting a bad reputation especially when I am the new guy on the block.

www.homeautomationnet.com.

Bill

Hosting Services by ipHouse