Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Tuesday October 24, 2000 at 13:13
GordonR
Historic Forum Post
I noted that several owners of the MX-1000 could not program "power" into a main screen macro.

This is how I did it.

On each device that I would use a macro i.e., TV/SAT, TV/VCR, TV/DVD, I inserted a button, text and programmed a button on the screen for power on each device page.

Using main and page hold down for 5 seconds brought up "System Settings". Move to #2, which is "System & Options”, push joystick button. Press "Macro Program". Select Macro 1, TV, POWER (device button I programmed), back to main to access SAT, POWER and then CHANNEL UP to end. Remember that using Volume Up between any of these items adds .5 seconds. When you have programmed all of your actions into the MACRO, press "Channel Up" to save. Hold down Main and Page again until System Settings comes up and go down to 8 "To Exit".

Worked for me. I hope this helps.

As I am sure you know, you can program the hard POWER button for each of your devices, but this shortcut above worked for me. I was even able to program TV INPUT (moving from Video 1, Video 2, etc.) so that DVD, SAT, TV, VCR all shows up on it's appropriate channel. Of course, adding your sound system works the same as the rest of the units.

Good Luck!

Hosting Services by ipHouse