Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Tuesday October 31, 2000 at 00:56
Cam Ens
Historic Forum Post
I received my remote this morning and was going to start downloading some of the changes I had made using the computer software. These are the problems I have discovered when trying to download my computer edited files.

1) When I added small text to the device buttons, they would not show up on the remote. Also tried editing screens within device pages, changing and adding text, changing text from large to small, etc. and this would also no show on the remote once downloaded.
2) Ran into program errors after making changes on the remote and uploading them to the computer. Had to re-install computer software, or erase the uploaded file.
3) After making text changes to the buttons on the main screen (small text, which would not show up, as stated in #1) the following screens displayed garbage at the top of the screen (random ascii characters, etc.). This would be fixed after downloading the default file again.

At this point I'm going to be forced to program the entire remote without the software. It had no problem with changes in text size and so on when done on the remote itself. Anybody else have these problems? Any fixes out there? Cam

Hosting Services by ipHouse