Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Monday October 30, 2000 at 17:47
Cam Ens
Historic Forum Post
I am trying to program the screens for my MX-1000. I have 6 components and have each component named on the first 6 buttons on the main page. I have used the default large font for these. The remaining buttons (6 thru 12, not M1-M3) are being used for other screens and other macros. For instance I have one button called "Sat Viewing" which gives me a screen with the most commonly used buttons for when I'm watching the satellite. I also have one labelled "Watch DVD" which will be a macro which sends out commands for the system to display a DVD movie. My question is labelling these buttons. When I edit one of the device buttons using the large font it automatically changes the name of the device in the window on the left, and uses this new name when I go to this device page. However, when I edit the name using a small font, it calls the page DEV6, and displays DEV6 when in that page. Does anyone know how to change this. I can't call the button "Watch DVD", but I can surely come up with a better name than DEV6. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Hosting Services by ipHouse