Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 17 made on Tuesday April 15, 2003 at 20:29
Lyndel McGee
RC Moderator
August 2001
Evgeny,

The CCF you sent me works wonderfully, I tested the full command set and am sorry to report that the Streamzap Win32 drivers do not pass commands that are not physical buttons on the remote up to the application level. What this means is that only the labeled buttons (Power, VolDown, etc...) work. The others must be intercepted by the Win32 driver and not passed on.

So, based on that, I would say clean up the CCF removing the numbered entries and upload it to this site.

As others begin to work with Media Servers and would like to use Streamzap, yours are the cleanest codes that can be found. Also, I wanted to report that these 7000 code actually honor the rules of repeat better than the learned 0000 codes. With the learned codes, the repeat was immediate. For example, press 2 to enter a track and you'd get a string of 20 or so '2's immediately. The way I worked around this was to set the learned repeat pairs in the 0000 IR data to be non-repeat pairs. That way, you had to remove your finger from the button to get them to work.

Great Job guys. Kudos to both Evgeny and John. You don't know how much I appreciate this.

Thanks again,
Lyndel

This message was edited by Lyndel McGee on 04/15/03 20:50.
Lyndel McGee
Philips Pronto Addict/Beta Tester

Hosting Services by ipHouse