Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 15 made on Friday November 10, 2000 at 14:27
EADEALS
Historic Forum Post
Whoa whoa whoa - let's put an end to the namecalling.

As we mentioned in the letter we sent to all orders that are going out today, we have been absolutely overwhelmed by the number of orders we received in the past week or so. We placed emergency orders with Universal Remote to cover the new orders, and unfortunately they were delayed.

I truly apologize to anyone who was inconvenienced. We are indeed a small company but our customer service has never come into question before. We value each customer and always welcome suggestions. We have been limping along in the email department for the past week because of a problem with out email server - hosted by Excite@Home. They claim to have resolved all issues, but we have switched carriers and everything is now back online and working properly. I can certainly sympathise with those for whom we were unable to contact in the past few days. I assure you that the problem is now 100% resolved.

Because of this, we are in the process of implimenting new customer support features, including our new email server. We welcome your suggestions, please email them to [email protected] and not to this board as we may miss your comments here.

Again, I sincerely apologize for any miscommunication / delays, and I believe EADEALS still provides the best price and service. I appreciate your business and I thank you for all of the positive comments that have been posted here recently.

Hosting Services by ipHouse