The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 7 made on Monday April 14, 2003 at 11:28
johnsfine
IR Expert
September 2002
On 04/13/03 15:46, Eigeny Oulianov said...
The Learned code at the message end is NOT a RC5
code. It consist redundant bit #3.

I don't know what you mean by "redundant bit #3". The Streamzap protocol is just like RC5, except it has one extra bit used to encode "system". RC5 has 5 system bits. Streamzap has 6.

Other code is "system=5 code=0"

This signal is system=35.

I think that a 5000 form with 0023 as the system would NOT work, but I'm not completely certain of that (0023 is hex for 35).

You could use M.Majoor's tool "RC5pronto"
[Link: home.hccnet.nl]

I found the link there to a PDF you wrote explaining Pronto Hex formats.
[Link: home.hccnet.nl]
I can't follow all of it, but I learned a few things about 7000 and 9000 formats that I hadn't known before. Thank you for that pdf.

I think it is a bug of Streamzap...

I think it is not a bug. I think they wanted to differ from the 32 system numbers available in RC5.

I saw the second table in your pdf, listing the IR bursts used in 7000 type formats. I assume most of the first table information on specific dID's is for learning and not used in generating the signal.

You show the RC5 timing bursts labeled T? and t in that table but don't show the dID. If I understand your later post here, there is no dID for using those in the 7000 form.

Are there limit checks on the 0000 to 000F values used as indexes into those tables? If not then using the dID of the next earlier table might be a way to reach the RC5 timing in a 7000 code, where if I understand correctly you have direct control over the number of bits to be encoded.

Hosting Services by ipHouse