Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 5 made on Wednesday November 22, 2000 at 00:08
matt
Historic Forum Post
OK, i answer my own question on how to get the dot or the line. Just create one. Not a problem and it looks to be working great till I try to download it to the remote. I get a Run Time Error 6. I read some where else in the post that this was resolved with a reinstall of the software. SO I did just that and was able to get it to program, but it didn't save the setting as a DOT it kept it as a nromal button. It did however keep the location that i had moved it to. So i went back in and changed the button back to the DOT and tried again. Same thing Run Time Error. I played with this and no matter what i do so long as i reinstall i can download but as soon as I make a button and register it i get the error. ANY CLUES or has anyone seen this yet? I got the remote last night and had plans on getttttim g most of it programmed tonight. I very upset with the software package and if I wanted to do everything just useing the remote then i would have stay with my RS remote. I have waited a long time like i am sure the rest of us have for this thing and I am not willing to give up so soon. OK thanks for the ears i have vented enough. Can we any help out? Thanks again for a great site Daniel

Hosting Services by ipHouse