The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Saturday August 20, 2005 at 23:45
Audi0phi1e
Lurking Member
November 2004
Having problems programming your universal remote, or would like it to be much more user friendly and take advantage of the great features of your equipment.
I can programm mx700, 800, 850, 950, and 3000's. You don't want to pay $300-$600
to have a retailer do it then I'm your man. Will do problems, macro's, zone 2 applications, & favorite channles. I stongly recommend the rf systems because it makes remotes work almost flawlessly, ex a 10 step on or off macro won't work well without it unless you hold the remote control at the gear for around 30 seconds. My company also sells the remote and rf systems at a great price. Just email me your equipment list, problems, and special requests & I'll email you back a quote. All major credit cards accepted with a 30 day money back guarentee. Programming usually takes 2-3 days unless a very large request. Then I will email you the file & you can download it right to your remote control. Note: My MX3000 programs will be better than you've ever scene. If you tell me a little about yourself I can specialize it just for you at an additional cost. I just left a major retailer who abused my talents & I'm working for a small startup company who is trying to make a name for itself & I do this because to me the most important thing about a system is you work hard all day long & you come home to relax and you just won't something that's easy to control your equipment.

email me [email protected] if interested will send samples to show my work
matthew brotzge

Hosting Services by ipHouse