The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 7 made on Tuesday August 23, 2005 at 01:42
Sean Flanagan
Long Time Member
June 2005
Sorry, yes I'm using the MX-3000 (the one I won in the contest), and I would be rendering the buttons in question with the symbols/text. I am looking for the device symbols in a font form for ease of implementation. I wanted to create something of a cross between my contest entry (Cinnamon) and the sample templates that come with the MX-3000 Editor.

I am open to other sources for the icons though, like WMF. Did you have a vector source for them?

I suspect the regular posters here would not be interested in templates, as they develop their own graphics. This is going to make it tough to get what people want to the people who would want it... but I feel if I won the remote I should try to afford the time to give back to the community here. Besides I would like to try a few interface ideas I've got. If I created a sample graphic is anyone interested in commenting on it (constructively obviously)? I've used the Webdings and Wingding fonts for icons, but I didn't want to go forward with that if it wasn't considered good enough by others.
All the Best,
Sean Flanagan

Hosting Services by ipHouse