Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Wednesday August 17, 2005 at 15:48
KCThirstyEar
January 2003
1) When you go to File > New, and select either option Blank, or Default, I cannot get either "Create & Name Devices" or "Edit Buttons" to function after this. anyone else had this problem? I have to overcome by saving the default "demo.mxi" file and reloading that each time

2) On the "Press & Hold" macros, I'm having a few problems executing these. I'm attempting to use the same code on both the "Before" and "After" phases of a P&H macro, but with different repeats. not having much success. I put a code in the "Before" phase, then switch to the "After" phase, place a code there, then when you switch back to before, the code from "After" is listed right below the code in the macro sequence. Is this suppose to happen? I tried deleting that code, and the "After" code didn't dissapear. But it still doesn't work. Is what I'm doing even possible on the 950? It is on the 3000, 'cause I use this trick all the time.

3) Due to the lack of a real "main" page on this remote (not a complaint, just a statement of fact), If you want a "Device Page" for clients to have direct access to devices without going through macros, what are some of your suggestions for this? Press & hold & page labeled "Device" are a couple of mine, just seeing if there is anything else that's super-creative out there, that I might rob and claim for myself. (kidding of course)
KC
Audio Artisans

Hosting Services by ipHouse