The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Thursday August 25, 2005 at 10:57
k21975
Long Time Member
May 2003
Ok I have MX-850 editor version 1.12.236. I have been having the following problems for a while now. I do a lot of systems with similar products so I use importing a lot.

1.Crashes often when importing devices. Mostly when importing multiple devices in a row from .mxd files and always when importing multiple devices from an .mxf file.
2.When importing devices, MAIN is no longer an option to “Assign Device To:” when External Devices are used. (I link the OFF button on all pages to the MAIN OFF button so I only need to do one macro.
3.Why are the Edit/Label Buttons and other windows floating? I use multiple monitors and if I want to drag the program from one to the other, then I have to drag all windows. Photoshop has floating monitors because you often have pictures of different sizes, the MX-850 ALWAYS takes up the same space. There should at least be an option to dock the windows somewhere.
4.Save doesn’t always save. I often click the save button and then when I go to click on another button, the program asks if I want to save the last button.

Thanks in advance for the help everyone.

Hosting Services by ipHouse