Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 18 made on Saturday April 8, 2006 at 15:10
Yellbird
Long Time Member
February 2005
CCD

I have been to this site just a few times and have always been treated with courtesy and helpful information of which I appreciate.

Your condescending attitude towards Yodoo6 makes me want to gag.

All he did was make a few points about his experience and what he had done to try and correct his situation.
Your reply of HIRE A PRO makes me wonder if you have that label stuck on your forehead.

I as well as most people have hired a so called pro for many jobs from plumbers to auto repair. Without a doubt some are worth the cost and some are absolutely worthless.

Apparently you're in the business of installing home entertaining equipment, but not everyone that reads this forum is in the business. Most, I would suggest bought a television and then stated adding more devices and eventually decided to obtain an all-in-one type of remote. Most people are probably not as smart as you think you are because we have all returned products that did not perform as stated or not work correctly in our situations.
That I am sure, has never happen to you because you no doubt always check out every possible situation, and always make the correct decision.

I am sure everyone appreciates you're "I will give you a hint" statement, thanks, but no thanks.

I don't believe this forum is strictly for the PRO'S as you say, because coming from you they would not need a forum since they have all the answerers.

We appreciate the advice we get from the Professions that are here, but as far as I know there aren't any Peasants here for you to preach to.
On 1143959615, CCD said...
Man...I can't stand it any more...I have just
got to say it...HIRE A PRO!
If you could not figure this one out and you are
scared to learn anything new.....
HIRE A PRO! I could have probably done what you
want with an MX-350 for less than what you have
into the MX-500. That is if your time is worth
anything to you.
A CI will not leave until it works and you know
how to use it. Unless you want some more "Learning
Experiences" I suggest you HIRE A PRO. Yes it