The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 7 made on Thursday March 30, 2006 at 23:02
oex
April 2004
YoDo

You can't blame the manufacturer or supplier for lack of due diligence on your part can you? While, if your story is correct, someone should have respoded to your inquiries but they don't owe you a refund based on improper planning/research.

Professional installers are very consious of the products they sell so this doesn't happen. I recall several posts about the JVC power issue. Shame on you for jumping into unfamiliar waters. You found remote central to post a bitch but didn't figure out the search feature BEFORE buying?? If you thought your as smart as CI guys then maybe you overestimated your abilities. More likely though, you underestimated ours. Your thinking that "why pay a dope $200 to program my remote is stupid", but look at the ass ache you've encountered.

For you to publically spew this stuff is flat out wrong. You sound like a spoiled teen. Let this be a lessoned learned that dont ever buy gear cause I like the brand or the sales guy says its good. Controlability is one of the most important features of a component. While it may have been tough for you to know after the fact it still isnt URCs fault or BlueDo's. Be pissed at JVC for pulling a bonehead manuver. The problem is, JVC won't ever fix it because consumers like you want someone else to indemnify for JVCs screwup. Take your TV back. There areso many junk components that cant be controlled that any retailer would go broke taking back remotes because of crap gear. Be glad they took it back at all.

By the way, would you have accepted the remote YOU returned as new? Doubt it. Thats why they have open box specials. The restock covers the discount given to the next guy.

Sheez
Diplomacy is the art of saying hire a pro without actually saying hire a pro

Hosting Services by ipHouse