Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Monday May 15, 2006 at 12:05
SliderJeff
Long Time Member
March 2003
Hey guys,

Ok, I am at my wits end here. I currently have a blank labelled button on Main Page 1 that I would like to assign a macro to. So I highlighted the button in question, inserted a 1.5 second delay as the first macro command and then inserted a "GOTO Main Page 2" command after that. My current Main Page 2 is the devices page and I have it marked as "hidden". I saved the macro and downloaded the whole MX-800 setup file back to the remote. However, when I hold that button down, it just takes me to a totally blank page which is labelled "Page 2" at the bottom of the lcd screen.

Shouldn't I be able to see my Main Page 2 even though it's hidden when using the Page buttons? I thought the whole point was that it was possible to get to hidden pages via Goto commands.

Also, is it normal that the Page "names" aren't displayed at the top of the LCD window like they are in the little mockup in the MXEditor? I mean, I see "Main" listed above the line when I am on Main Page 1 on the remote, but I don't see any device names at all when I go to the device page. Did I miss a checkbox or something that allows the page name to be displayed on the remote?

Thanks,
Jeff

Hosting Services by ipHouse