The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 14 made on Saturday June 17, 2006 at 12:52
Pheonix
Long Time Member
April 2005
First off if you can pass all the exams I have to do what I do and spend the number of years I did than you deserve what I make and you deserve the opportunity to undercut my costs. But you cannot compare health care to custom installation of Audio / Video. I'm not putting your profession down. I am an audio /video enthusiast. I also do not expect anything free from anyone. When I ask for advice on this forum I'm asking for advice from all those who participate. If the installers feel I am stealing advice from them please don't answer. As far as my asking for discrete codes for the denon 3806 that was for the MX 700 I upgraded from.

Doug may not be an authorized dealer (I DONT CARE). He is a stand up guy who offers a fair price and stands behind his product. If my remote fails for 3 years he will replace it. Call it what you want Fair price or True price. Bottom line is I work hard for my money and other work hard for their money and we have the right to buy from whomever we want. Restricting product sales by a select few is price fixing. Let the market decide what is a fair price.

As far as selling medical equipment at reduced prices. You cannot the FDA regulates medical equipment and there are strict guidelines into their sale and placement. For instance I had to get CTAB (approving body) approval for installation of my MRI machine which costs 1.5 million.

I respect many hard working and honest dealers here but some are unscrupulous and do not deserve my business. I have many friends I have referred to Doug for the MX 950. Your business works by referrals. If you piss off people like me you will lose lots of business. It doesn't matter you spent 100K on a showroom if you cannot be honest and fair you won't get referrals from me.

Diesel I won't stoop to your child like level by calling people idiots. I do not know you and really don't care what you say. I want a good deal if you can't provide it because or your water bill then I won't buy from you.

Hosting Services by ipHouse