Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 10 made on Saturday June 17, 2006 at 12:24
diesel
April 2004
Phoenix, you are an idiot. Don't spew crap out of your mouth when you have no idea what you're talking about. "True Price", give me a break. That true price is below my costs, not counting lighting, water, rent, gas for vehicles, insurance, and the countless other things you haven't even considered thinking about.

I'm going to go down a different road than some of the others have tried to open your eyes with. In ten years after all the sleazeballs have decided to sell unauthorized equipment on Ebay, all the high-end stores have to close because everybody decides to buy solely on pricing (while not considering if it's stolen, b-stock, whatever). Without the support of professionals who made their companies, the manufacturers are now relying on people like you to tell them how to improve their equipment. Well you just go on your local internet chat room like RC here to ask the questions so you can tell the manufacturers what to do, only to find that no one is here except more idiots like yourself (because all the pros had to go on to other careers). Manufacturers then have no real information to go on so their products get worse and worse. You can't integrate your fancy new remote with your fancy new equipment because their were no pros to beta test the products.

Sounds like a great f'ing future all thanks to the "True Price".

Hosting Services by ipHouse