The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 6 made on Saturday June 17, 2006 at 11:18
Pheonix
Long Time Member
April 2005
Bookaroni you let nothing out of the bag. Ebay always sets the TRUE price of an item. Manufacturer suggested retail price is not retail price. No one on ebay is selling the remote for a loss so if I can get a brand new sealed MX 950 for $379 Shipping included that tells me that $379 is the price that lets this seller make a small profit and still give me a good deal.

EBay is the best place to get a good deal on URC products. I purchased my MX 700 2 years a ago and its been perfect. The ebay seller I purchased from has good feedback claims to be a authorized dealer offering 3 years free exchange and has always answered my question and even helping me in programming.

The cats have been out of the bag for a while. The only people getting upset are those that want to sell it you for hundreds more hiding behind accusations that every ebay seller is selling stolen goods and scaring you about buying without warranty.

I believe there is a forum at this site for Custom installers and I'm not sure why installers feel as though they need to post outside of that forum. For those interested BUY HERE!!

[Link: cgi.ebay.com]

Ask for free shipping and enjoy your remote it’s a great product. Took me a while to get the hang of it when I first received the MX 700 2 years ago but programmed it like a pro when I just got the MX 950.

Hosting Services by ipHouse