The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Saturday August 18, 2007 at 16:44
ottorommel
Lurking Member
August 2007
Here are the two problems that I have discovered during the programming of my remote while rebuilding my home theater. The codes for my HDMI switcher do not work so I learned them manually:
Audio Authority Model 1374 (Code 427)

Also, the codes to Command Mode 3 for the DVP-CX995V do not work. The codes for Command Mode 3 actually are repeats of Command Mode 2 for the DVP-CX995V. So, my #2 changer (set to Command Mode 2) is controlled instead of my #3 changer (set to Command Mode 3)
Sony DVP-CX995V [3] (RM-ASP001) (Code 263)

I have my DVP-NS3100ES on Command Mode 1 so I need to use Command Modes 2 and 3 for the two disc changers.

I downloaded the sony-dvd-dvpcx995v.zip file for the Pronto, downloaded ProntoEdit, and pulled the on and off hex codes for all three modes for comparison. Even though it says they are discrete codes, the on and off codes for CM 2 and 3 match each other so they are not discrete. CM 1 on and off are discrete. There are a few other PCFs to look at and I will.

However, has anyone else seem the same things? Does anyone have the AA1374? Do the codes work for you? Is anyone running Command Modes 2 and 3 for disc changers? Did the codes for CM3 work for you?

I submitted the issues to the URC support e-mail but never heard anything back.

TIA,

Otto

MX-850 Editor Version 1.12.286
Firmware: MX-850 Ver 1.04 / November 03, 2006
Universal Data: Version 1.81 / June 25, 2007

I assume the same problem will exist when I program my MX-3000. I will let you know if I find the same thing.

Hosting Services by ipHouse