Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Wednesday August 22, 2007 at 01:07
PoolGod
Lurking Member
January 2007
First post here

I've been programming Universal remotes for a year now and I'm sick and tired of TV's and DVD players only having toggle on/off codes. I've been telling my customers to first hit the "On" button on the main page then select what you want to do....Watch TV, Watch DVD etc...

The problem comes in when they want to listen to the radio or listen to a CD. You obviously want the TV to turn off when they press either button so I put a tv power code in, but what about if they want to watch TV next? They press "Main", hit the "TV" button and no video just audio. So then what? They click the main page and select "On" and now the TV turns on but the DVD turns off........what if they want to watch a DVD next? BLAH BLAH BLAH

My long boring story comes to this: Is there any web site where I can quickly find discreet power codes for various manufactures if they exsist? What about using variables? What are variables and how do I use them?

I'm really sick of putting "TV Pwr" buttons on various pages, it looks retarded.

Any help is greatly appreciated. =)

Hosting Services by ipHouse