Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 26 made on Monday January 1, 2007 at 03:12
gcoville
Long Time Member
April 2006
Hi All,

I have gotten several requests for the IRClone-MX software (about 4 a week) since I started making it available last September. I am happy to do this, and I hope that this is able to extend the life and usefulness of the IRClone-MXs and MX-500/MX-600s that are out there!

However, I would like to dissuade folks from posting in this thread asking for the software or a link to it. Otherwise, we'll end up with a thread that never dies and constantly gets bumped to the top (much like the Xbox 360 thread and a few others).

So, here are my instructions for how to get the software for the IRClone-MX:

0) Do not post in this forum a message like "please send me the link".

1) Determine my email address. You do this by following the "View Profile" link above.

2) Send me email asking for the link to the IRClone-MX software.
If you have spam filtering software, make it so that I can send email back to you. If your spam filtering software requires that I do some sort of two-step process to authenticate myself after I send you email, I won't do it -- you will have to add me to your whitelist before you write to me.

3) I will send email back to you containing a URL to an area on my website.

4) You point your browser to the URL and download the software.

5) Do not post in this forum a message like "please send me the link"

6) If for some reason I have not answered my email for about a week, or email sent to me is bouncing back to you, please try again.

7) If I have not answered your email after about a week, then it might be a good time to post to this thread that you need the software and I haven't come through for you.

Happy New Year!

Gilbert

Hosting Services by ipHouse